Hike & Camp Hiking Backpacks | deuter Trail 28 SL Backpack Women glacier/deepsea AK85280
The reduced contact surface and large ventilation channels of the deuter Airstripes back system combined with perforated shoulder straps and hip fins (with pockets) ensure maximum airflow and even weight distribution – for a snug, secure fit over any terrain. The flat-format lid allows space for the head to move, even with a helmet on. Loops on the shoulder straps keep via ferrata set carabiners close at hand. And thanks to a large front zipper opening and side pockets, equipment and gear are always easy to access.
SL Women’s Fit
On average, women’s backs are not quite as long as men’s. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter’s standard rucksacks.
1. Outstanding air circulation
means less sweating: Two air channeled foam strips and an air mesh cover ensure as little back contact as possible.
2. Fits like a glove
through ergonomically cut S-shape shoulder straps.
3. Additional stability for heavy loads
provides a detachable waist belt. (Step Out 22, Walker 24, Graduate)
4. High carrying comfort
guarantees the bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam.
- Material: 210 D PA, 600 D PES
- Delrin U-frame ensures a good load transfer with minimum weight effort
- The SOS label provides the necessary information on what to do in case of an emergency
- Position adjustment straps for individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- Effortless tightening due to pull-forward adjustment
- Flexible shoulder straps
- Compression straps integrated in the main compartment
- Lid stowable in main compartment
- Hydration system compatible (3L)
- detachable lid