Equipment Hiking & Trekking Backpacks | Fjällräven Keb 72 Backpack Women black-black NS86160
Keb is a full-size backpack for year-round adventures by foot or on skis. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and can be adapted to fit a wide range of back lengths. The narrow profile gives freedom of movement and the well-planned compartments make for easy organization of gear. Made from durable, sustainable materials – the new award-winning Bergshell fabric and well-proven G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S – it offers outstanding performance in challenging terrain.
Bergshell is yet another sustainable fabric Fjällräven is adding to its range. Made from 100 % recycled nylon, it reduces Fjällräven’s dependency on non-renewable resources and its use of energy and water. The material is waterproof, hardwearing and tough, but remains soft to the touch. Fjällräven’s recognisable DNA runs right through Bergshell.
G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S
The S stands for smooth. It is slightly lighter and has a finer weave giving it a smoother surface. Made from recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S made of recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Bottom and sides made of waterproof Bergshell material made of recycled nylon
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90 percent
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length
- Attachment options for ice axes/ski poles or for a sled